My Shortlists
Bangalore
+View More
Verified Listing

Century Breeze

Jakkur Main Road, Jakkur, Bangalore.
Near Oxford English High School
70.34L - 1.05Cr
5500+ /SqFt
Units Available: 2, 3 BHK Apartments/Flats
Possession: Ready To Move
Price of Century Breeze

Property

Type

1279 SqFt
2 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 5500/ SqFt
Bathrooms:2
₹ 70.34L+
1389 SqFt
2 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 5500/ SqFt
Bathrooms:2
₹ 76.39L+
1483 SqFt
2 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 5500/ SqFt
Bathrooms:2
₹ 81.56L+
Neighbourhood of Century Breeze
Banks Associated with Century Breeze
Legal Information of Century Breeze
Amenities of Century Breeze

Basic Amenities

Security
Lift
Power Backup
Car Parking
Children's Play Area

Convenience Amenities

Swimming Pool
Clubhouse
Multi-purpose Hall
Amphitheatre
Business Centre
Coffee Shop
Creche

Health & Sports Amenities

Gym
Yoga/Meditation Hall
Jogging Track
Tennis Court
Indoor Games
Barbeque
Kids Pool
Table Tennis
Volley Ball

Other Amenities

Volleyball court
Spa
Senior Citizen's Zone
Reading Room
First Aid Room
Business Center
Squash Court
Half Basket Ball Court
AV Room
Entrance Lounge with reception
Party Lawn
Party Hall
Sand Pit
Reflexology Garden
Gazebo
Overview of Century Breeze

CENTURY BREEZE

Project Overview:

CENTURY BREEZE RERA ID: PR/KN/170729/000324

Century Breeze located in Jakkur Main Road is developed on a luxurious floor plan with variants of compact 2BHK’s spacious 3BHK’s also well planned and luxurious 3.5BHK Apartment for sale in Jakkur Main Road, Jakkur, Bangalore. The project is developed in a BBMP Approved layout and is also a RERA Approved project.

This spacious project comes in 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments of different unit sizes for sale in Jakkur which is spread across 5.75 acres. Contemporary amenities are available in Century Breeze for its residents to live a paradise lifestyle.

This includes a heated indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, well-equipped business center, two lawn tennis courts, salon, spa, health club, yoga area, indoor games area, kids play zone, creche, community hall and cafeteria.

Conveniently located off KIAL Road, Century Breeze boasts a unique feature that sets it apart from other apartment complexes: the homes only occupy 20% of the total property. This ensures that there is a large area of wide open spaces that you will love to explore, because we have furnished this verdant paradise with state-of-the-art amenities.

Century Breeze which is located conveniently off the BIAL road. Flats near Jakkur are typically crowded in terms of the buildings to open space ratio. However, Century Breeze is a unique project in which only 20 percent on the entire area is being used for construction of the apartment blocks. The other 80 percent includes mostly open spaces for you to be one with nature.

Century breeze boasts of the biggest apartment size in and around Jakkur, in addition to it Century Breeze has the lowest per feet prices too.

Booking Maount: 5 : Lakhs

Project Status:

Under Construction

Legal Approvals:

RERA

BBMP

Legal Certification:

Completion certificate

Commencement Certificate

USP:

The project offers one of the rare amenities:

Unique sports amenities

Homes only occupy 19.72% of the total property. This ensures that there is a large area of wide open spaces that you will love to explore.

Business center

Reflexology Garden

Kids Pool

Strategic location advantages

RERA Approved Project

Suitable/Ideal For:

Young couples

Married couples

Working couples

Couples and seniors

Young upwardly families

Close By:

Schools:

Government school (1.9 km)

Kidzee (4 km)

Small Hands Montessari (5.8 Km)

Hospitals:

Chaitanya medical centre (2.5 km)

Lakshmi Eye hospital (2.8 km)

Sun Cosmetic Clinic (2.8 Km)

Utilities:

Sri Lakshmi Provisional Store (12.7 km)

More (0.7 Km)

Jeevan departmental Store (0.8 Km)

Public Transport:

Bus Stations:

Yelahanka Snate Circle (2.2 Km)

Yelahanka Police Station (1.1 km)

Maruthi Nagar (1.7 km)

Train Stations:

Yelahanka Junction (2.1 km)

Kodigehalli Halt (8.1 Km)

Nearest Landmark:

 

Near Raither Santhe