PARTHENON by RAIASKARAN
Parthenon is a top class structure with all the basic amenities. The project is to give the house hunters a unique and perfect housing option. The uniqueness of this structure is the extremely well thought floor plan. The large windows give the apartments windy atmosphere. The interiors are designed by world class architects for giving the customers a splendid experience. The colors of the apartments give a pleasant & optimistic ambiance. The interiors are designed to make the apartments have luxurious rooms. The amenities are of best in class so that you can lead a trouble free life. The apartments at Parthenon are designed elegantly to let you set your sights on the surrounding environment that can be soothing for your heart and eyes as well.
- Parthenon is a luxury development with 4.5BHK apartments of approx. 3200 sq.ft carpet.
It is a 31 storeyed stand- alone building offering some of the largest homes located in the heart of Andheri West. Each home has been designed focussing on privacy of residence, opulence for their guests and services that can cater to both without interfering in their lives.
- The typical floor plan of the Parthenon apartments was developed by Talati & Panthaky associated.
- Other amenities in close proximity to the property include the ‘Kokilaben Dhurubhai Ambani Hospital’, schools, college, retail outlets, restaurants as well as the Mumbai International and Domestic Airport.
- 450 sq.ft Large west facing decks to take maximum advantage of the prime location and proximity to the four bungalows beach.
- Infrastructure projects such as Versova – Ghatkopar Mumbai Metro and the proposed Coastal Road allow for convenient connectivity to other part of Mumbai as well.
- Vastu Compliant apartments
Amenities & Lifestyle:
- Outdoor covered Swimming Pool
- Spa facility
- Banquet Hall
- Private Cinema
- Yoga & aerobics centre
- Kids play area
- Card room
- Garden with Barbeque pit
- Leisure Lounge
- Multi Utility game rooms
- 250m Driveway to Parthenon
- Secured round the clock electric surveillance backed by digital recording systems
- Separate entry and exit for staff persons.
- Fire sprinklers & smoke detectors in common areas
- Children’s zones set away from driveways and thoroughfares and location on the podium level for higher security