Vega homes are not just brick and concrete structures. Shantiniketan adds a secret ingredient in all of its buildings – "Care". This is what manifests in efficient design and unmatched amenities, which are always delivered as promised.
Steeped in design: Living in a Vega home is a matter of pride. The Vega campus is impressive to look at from any angle, be it a bird’s eye view, frontal view, or even as a site plan. Convenience and ample space mark the common areas. Etched in the floor plan of every house, you will find an attention to detail, care in the layout, care in the fixtures and materials . A Vega home has 78% maximum Carpet Area and also Zero Dead Space making it a compelling investment.
Bricks: SOLID BLOCK
External wall thickness: 6INCHES
Internal wall thickness: 4 INCHES
service area: vitrified
Cooking Platform: Polished Granite
Toilets and Bathrooms: vitrified
Sink: Stainless Steel
Shantiniketan , a registered firm promoted by Mr. Prabhat Kamal Gupta has been in property development since 1973. In his 45 year career he has promoted, built and delivered millions of square feet to thousands of clients across Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Trivandrum, Mysore and all of them had the following in common:
• Carefully researched property titles
• Strict adherence to rules and regulations as laid down by various Regulatory Authorities
• Strict adherence to promised specifications and delivery schedules in agreements.
• Strict adherence to all codes that apply to design and construction of buildings
Mr Prabhat Kamal Gupta's track record
• An IIT Civil Engineer
• Sterling 45 year track record
• Constructed 10 million sq.ft of landmarks (across Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Trivandrum and Mysore )
• Strict compliance to plans and deadlines
• No legal issues till date
• Renowed for design flair, quality and ethical practises
This has been possible because he has always believed in ethical business practices
• A residential property is generally the single largest investment a purchaser makes in his lifetime.
• An investment that is financed through life savings & debt.
• Any mistake on our part can lead to financial consequences for the buyer.