Construction : RCC framed structure with 9” thick exterior Brick wall and 4-1/2” thick interior Brick Wall.
B.Loft : RCC loft of 2’0” wide at a height of 7’0” from floor level. at all Bed
Kitchen/Platform : Kitchen plat form will be of Black granite at a height of 2’8” from level with Diamond/equivalent make stainless steel single bowl sink with single drain board.
Flooring : Flooring includes skirting for all habitable rooms
1. Living, Dining Area : Vitrified Tiles.
2. Balcony : Vitrified Tiles.
3. Bedrooms : Vitrified Tiles.
4. Kitchen/Utility : Vitrified Tiles.
5. Toilets : Pastel / Soft colored ceramic tiles of Johnson / equivalent make.
6. Lobbies : Polished marble slab, Kotta or ceramic tile skirting – colour, pattern & size as specified by the architect.
7. Staircase : Marble Slab or Kotta stone - colour, pattern & size as specified by the Architect for risers and threads.
8. Car Parking (Covered) : Granolithic Finishing over a bed of PCC flooring.
1. Main Door : a. Teak Wood frame with Paneled shutter Fitted With Yale lock and antique Tower bolts, brass hinges and fitted with rubber door stopper.
2. Other Doors : Treated Wood frame with Skin door shutters fitted with Iron oxidized hinges Mortise lock/equivalent with brass tower bolts,& rubber door stopper.
3. Toilet Doors : Treated wood frame with Marine water proof flush shutters with powder coated handle and brass tower bolts.
4. Windows/Ventilators : UPVC window with plain glass shutters and MS grills as specifiedby architect.UPVC Ventilators with Fixed louvers.
1. Overhead tank : Common over head tank fitted with Duct pipes of PVC True Bore / Finolex /equivalent make and terrace pipes of UPVC.
2. Internal concealed Pipe : CPVC Pipe.
3. Exposed Piping : PVC of Finolex / Trubore or equivalent make.
4. Waste Water line : PVC of Finolex / Trubore or equivalent make.
1. Toilets : Coloured glazed tiles up to a height of about 7’0” of Johnson / equivalent make.
2. Above Kitchen Platform : Glazed tiles up to 2’0”above the platform with Johnson /equivalent make.
3. Utility : Pastel / Soft coloured glazed tiles up to 5’0” ht of Johnson / equivalent make.
Sanitary ware : The colour of all sanitary ware will be white.
1) Bathroom : a.EWC of Hindware / Equivalent make. b.Ceramic Wash basin of hinduware/ equivalent make.
1. All Toilets : a. Chromium Plated basin fittings of jaguar /equivalent make.
b. Single lever diverter wall mixer Jaguar/ equivalent make.
c. Over head shower of Jaguar/equivalent make with arm and rose.
d. Chromium plated low level tap and one concealed stop cock in each bathroom
Electrical Supply & Wiring :
1.Concealed wiring using Finolex / Equivalent make suitable for 3 Ph. supply.
2. Switches/ plug points / light points / fan points / Main, Distribution Board will be provided. MK switches will be provided as specified by architect.
K.Telephone Points : In living room and Bedrooms
L. Television Points : With cabling from common Reception Point terminating in the living room and Master bedroom capable of being linked up with cable operator’s signals.
1. Ceiling : One Coat of White Cement primer and two coats of White Snow Cem / equivalent make.
2. Internal Walls : Two coats of Birla Cement Pasted Putty and one coat of Emulsion Primer and two Coats of Emulsion Paint.
3. External Walls : One coat of primer and two coats of External emulsion paint
4. Main Door : Melamine Polishing.
5. Doors & Grills : Synthetic enamel painting.
A. Driveway & external area : Inter Locking Paving Blocks as specified by the Architect.
B. Sump : As per CMWSSB standards.
C. Pump : Single phase pump of Texmo / equivalent make.
D. Over head tank : Of adequate capacity as per Standards and comprising Of Two compartments with provision of draw from Sump into one and from auxiliary source like bore well in to other.
E.Gate/Name Board/Letter Boxes/Sentry post/light fittings : Built to design as specified by the Architect.
F. Compound Wall : Will be provided on all sides, retaining Existing walls if any. Roadside wall will be built to design as specified by the Architect.
G. Landscaping : Adequate landscaping will be provided as per Architect’s Design.
H. Anti termite Treatment : The foundation and the building will be treated with Suitable chemicals for Termite Proofing.
I. Additional Amenities : Gym Room and Intercom facility.
J.Drainage : Septic tank will be provided as per specifications. Rainwater harvesting arrangement will also be provided.
K. Water Supply : Bore Well water will be provided as per specification
L. Lifts : one lift of Schindler / equivalent make will be provided.
M. Generator : Back up Generator 800 W for Individual flat for Light & fan points and other common areas.
Bhaggyam Constructions is a renowned Real Estate developer known for its construction with an ace quality. They build apartments for those searching for their dream home and have an eye for details along with have responsibilities to strengthen the environment. Bhaggyam Pragathi one of the under-construction project by the builder being developed with compact 1 BHK’s well planned 2BHK’s and spaciously developed with 3BHK flats for sale in Karapakkam, OMR, Chennai. Bhaggyam Sundari one of the masterpiece of the builder which offers Ready to occupy 3BHK Apartments for sale in Mylapore, Chennai.
Bhaggyam Adikar one of the another under construction project by the builder being developed in a vast area of land offering 2,3 BHK Apartments for sale in Mylapore, Chennai. Bhaggyam Sadhana one of the project which offers Ready to Occupy 3BHK Apartments for sale in Pallavaram, Chennai.
Their policies for inspecting the environment aspects over their business is the priority number one. This is truly no compromise on quality, because they work in conjunction with all the architects, project managers, subcontractors, suppliers and those promisingly involved in the project.
Started way back 1985 by a group of professional, the Bhaggyam Constructions came into being from 1996 through sustained and dedicated efforts. At present this concern develops properties (promotes residential flats, commercial complexes) and builds bungalows, commercial complexes and industrial buildings to their clients with the association and guidance of the leading Architects of this Metropolis and other cities too.
The firm has always strongly believed in individuality of thought process to final assimilation on group concepts. In other words, the term 'team concept' would aptly describe the line of working. It always strives for optimum satisfaction for the clients and other stakeholders.
Number of Completed Projects: 28
Number of Ongoing Projects: 1
Number of Upcoming Projects: 0
Year of Incorporation: 13 December 2000