A. Type of Construction : RCC framed structure with 9” thick exterior Brick wall and 4-1/2” thick interior Brick Wall.
B. Loft : RCC loft of 2’0” wide at a height of 7’0” from floor level. at all Bed Rooms.
C. Kitchen/Platform : Kitchen plat form will be of Black granite at a height of 2’8” from level with Diamond/equivalent make stainless steel single bowl sink with single drain
D. Flooring : Flooring includes skirting for all habitable rooms
1. Living, Dining Area : Vitrified Tiles.
2. Balcony : Vitrified Tiles.
3. Bedrooms : Vitrified Tiles.
4. Kitchen/Utility : Vitrified Tiles.
5. Toilets : Pastel / Soft colored ceramic tiles of Johnson
/ equivalent make.
6. Lobbies : Polished marble slab, Kotta or ceramic tile skirting – colour,
pattern & size as specified by the architect.
7. Staircase : Marble Slab or Kotta stone - colour, pattern & size as
specified by the Architect for risers and threads.
8. Car Parking (Covered) : Granolithic Finishing over a bed of PCC flooring.
1. Main Door : a. Teak Wood frame with Paneled shutter Fitted
With Yale lock and antique Tower bolts, brass hinges and fitted with rubber door stopper.
2. Other Doors : Treated Wood frame with Skin door shutters fitted with
Iron oxidized hinges Mortise lock/equivalent with
brass tower bolts,& rubber door stopper.
3. Toilet Doors : Treated wood frame with Marine water proof flush shutters with powder coated handle and brass
4. Windows/Ventilators : UPVC window with plain glass shutters and MS grills as
specified by architect. UPVC Ventilators adjustable louvers.
1. Overhead tank : Common over head tank fitted with
Duct pipes of PVC True Bore / Finolex /equivalent
make and terrace pipes of UPVC.
2. Internal concealed Pipe : CPVC Pipe.
3. Exposed Piping : PVC of Finolex / Trubore or equivalent make.
4. Waste Water line : PVC of Finolex / Trubore or equivalent make.
G. Wall Tiles
1. Toilets : Coloured glazed tiles up to a height of
about 7’0” of Johnson / equivalent make.
2. Above Kitchen Platform : Glazed tiles up to 2’0”above the platform with Johnson /equivalent make.
3. Utility : Pastel / So
Bhaggyam Constructions is a renowned Real Estate developer known for its construction with an ace quality. They build apartments for those searching for their dream home and have an eye for details along with have responsibilities to strengthen the environment. Bhaggyam Pragathi one of the under-construction project by the builder being developed with compact 1 BHK’s well planned 2BHK’s and spaciously developed with 3BHK flats for sale in Karapakkam, OMR, Chennai. Bhaggyam Sundari one of the masterpiece of the builder which offers Ready to occupy 3BHK Apartments for sale in Mylapore, Chennai.
Bhaggyam Adikar one of the another under construction project by the builder being developed in a vast area of land offering 2,3 BHK Apartments for sale in Mylapore, Chennai. Bhaggyam Sadhana one of the project which offers Ready to Occupy 3BHK Apartments for sale in Pallavaram, Chennai.
Their policies for inspecting the environment aspects over their business is the priority number one. This is truly no compromise on quality, because they work in conjunction with all the architects, project managers, subcontractors, suppliers and those promisingly involved in the project.
Started way back 1985 by a group of professional, the Bhaggyam Constructions came into being from 1996 through sustained and dedicated efforts. At present this concern develops properties (promotes residential flats, commercial complexes) and builds bungalows, commercial complexes and industrial buildings to their clients with the association and guidance of the leading Architects of this Metropolis and other cities too.
The firm has always strongly believed in individuality of thought process to final assimilation on group concepts. In other words, the term 'team concept' would aptly describe the line of working. It always strives for optimum satisfaction for the clients and other stakeholders.
Number of Completed Projects: 28
Number of Ongoing Projects: 1
Number of Upcoming Projects: 0
Year of Incorporation: 13 December 2000