Platinum City - Project Images

Platinum City

Tumkur Road Bangalore.
Near Platinum City Garden
Property Type: 2, 3 BHK Apartments/Flats
Possession: Ready To Move
58.25L - 1.25Cr
5000+ /SqFt
High Demand
Healthy Lifestyle
Premium Luxury
Price of Platinum City



1165 SqFt
2 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 5000/ SqFt
₹ 58.25L+
1250 SqFt
2 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 5000/ SqFt
₹ 62.50L+
Banks Associated with Platinum City

Other Banks Associated with Platinum City

Syndicate Bank
ICICI Home Finance
Corporation Bank
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of Hyderabad
All leading Financial Institutions
Legal Information of Platinum City
Neighbourhood of Platinum City
Amenities of Platinum City

Basic Amenities

Power Backup
Car Parking
Rainwater Harvesting
2 Wheeler Parking
Vaastu Compliant

Convenience Amenities

Swimming Pool
Multi-purpose Hall

Health & Sports Amenities

Badminton Court
Tennis Court

Other Amenities

24 hour pharmacy and clinic
Dish antenna
Home theatre
Health club
Squash court
Children's park
Overview of Platinum City

Platinum City is a green township spread across 34 acres, housing 2,500 prudently designed, affordable homes. And what comes as a breath of fresh air is that just 20% of Platinum City is the built-up area, leaving 80% for lush landscaped greenery. The project offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK units, which have been designed prudently for giving a feeling of coziness with comfort to the residents.  

USP:  Just 20% of the 34-acres property is utilized for construction, leaving ample green spaces.

Suitable/Ideal For:

·        Bachelors 

·        Young couples

·        Nuclear family

·        Working couples

·        First-time homebuyers

Close By:


National Public School (2.1 km)

Orchids the International Schools (2.4 km)

Parikrma Centre For Learning Nandhini Layout (2.7 km) 


Mysore Hospital (1.5 km)

SNP Surgicals (3.3 km)

Narayana Nethralaya (4.2 km)

Public Transport

Bus Stations:  CMRIT Goragunte Palya (1.1 km), Goragunte Palya (1.3 km), Goragunte Palya Bus stop (1.3 km)

Train Stations: Yeshwantpur Junction (2.7 km), Sandal Soap Factory Metro Station (3.7 km), Lottegollahalli Railway Station (5.7 km)


Vinay Enterprises (1.5 km)

Nilgiri's (2.8 km)

Sri Lakshmi Traders (3.8 km)


View More
Specification of Platinum City

Walls of 8”, 6” & 4” Solid Block

Aluminum Glazed Windows (International Standard)

Moulded Panel door shutters (ISI Standard)

Ornamental type locks and handles (Srismafils)

Vitrified flooring

Glazed tiles dadoing upto 7” for toilets

Lime rendered plaster finish for internal walls

Sand touch cast finish for internal walls

Imported emulsion joly fix for internal walls

Imported external finish jota shield mat for balconies

Standard sanitary fixture of Hindware and Jaguar.

Stainless steel sink frankey bowl single drain

Live Projects

India Builders Corporation (IBC) Group is one of the renowned Property Developers in South India and has developed aesthetically constructed space spanning over 12 million sqft. By setting stringent standards, IBC Group triggers new trend in property development in South India, especially Bangalore. All development projects have been completed on time /ahead of time schedule. In terms of size, grandeur and quality, all the projects have the unique achievement of completion with a cutting edge on cost on a per sqft basis. The capability has been acquired over 3 decades of accumulated experience. The group’s strength lies in its ability to:

Undertake big projects

Engage best architects and design consultants in the country

Construct world-class buildings at a difficult to match price edge

View More