JRC Palladio is a Project by JRC Projects.
JRC Palladio is an exclusive collection of Roman Classical Villas that have been inspired by the designs and principles of legendary Italian architect Andrea Palladio.
The elegant 3/4 Bedroom Villas feature an open-to-sky courtyard, deck, double-height ceiling as well as a multi purpose bedroom with much detail given to the concept of a holiday home within your house.
USP: It is a recreation of Roman Classical Villas built during 15th century in Venice, Italy by the Italian architect Andrea Palladio. The Palladian Concept of “Villa and a Holiday Home within” is manifested in all the villas in this project featuring Double Height Living, Double Height Windows, Deck Dining, Open to Sky Courtyard etc.
Floor Plan is developed to meet every present and future need of its resident including a multi-purpose bedroom with family living and large open terrace . This can be easily converted into start up office, party hall etc when it is needed. Club house is also designed based on Greco-Roman architecture with Italian classical interior on 2 acres amenity area."
Sarjapur Road – Electronic city – ORR – White Field
Up coming landmarks close to JRC Palaldio : WIPRO's
Azim Premji University and Infosys campus Sabic Research Centre, WIRPO, Infosys , RGA Tech Park
Indus International School, TISB, Greenwood High,
Inventure Academy, Bethany High, Head Start, DPS,
Greenwood High, TISB, Oakridge, Global academy,
Harvest International, St Patrick’s accademy, etc
Narayana Hrudayala, Swarnamukhi hospital, Sakra world hospital, Punarjani aurvedic hospital, Blossom hospital, Punarjani aurvedic hospital, Blossom multispecialiy hospital, VIMS Hospital, Motherhood,Columbia Asia etc
Classic Roman Club House 25000 square feet
Plenty of lung space
• RCC framed structure (seismic zone II) with solid block walls (150mm thick)
• Main door
Teak wood frame with paneled shutters (As per architects specification) with good quality of hardware fittings .
• Internal doors
Polished timber frame with flush shutters.
• Balcony doors
UPVC doors (sliding).
• UPVC windows.
• UPVC with glass louvers .
• Living, Dining and Passages
Wooden flooring .
Anti- skid vitrified tiles with wood finish
Designer ceramic tiles .
2ft band of ceramic tiles above granite counter top, rest of the walls with premium quality emulsion.
• Entrance lobby
Granite stone flame finish.
• Utility dado
Granite stone flame finish
STARICASE AND HAND RAILING
• RCC structural staircase with italian marbale
• Cast iron/MS railings, beachwood finish
• 40 mm thick granite and stainless steel single bowl with drain board .
Villeroy & Boch sanitary fixtures and fittings
• Master bedroom toilet granite / marble counter .
• Under counter wash basin with hot and cold water mixture.
• Bed room with attach toilet shall have shower area and cockroach trap .
• Wash basin with hot and cold mixture .
• EWC and wash basins of good quality colored vitreous ceramic ware.
• Health faucet and flush valve in all toilets .
• For exterior walls - Apex Asian paints
For Internal walls - Premium emulsion Asian paints
• 3BHK – 4kW, 4 BHK 6 kW power supply.
• Modular switches of premium make .
• 100% DG back up.
• 24 hour manned ground security
• CC TV at strategic points for surveillance
• Visitor management
• Intercom facility to guard house
JRC is complete customer centric corporation and operates mainly in three principal business verticals - hospitality, infrastructure and realty which are designed to complement each other as they have complementary competencies. As a result, high quality products and services are delivered at competitive prices. Synergy among business verticals help create new value curve by achieving both high quality and cost advantage. Since its inspection JRC has delivered a wide range projects and services for its chosen customer segments which has driven the company to become one of the emerging leaders in the field of realty development, infrastructure and hospitality.