KTV Sree Ragaventhara Nestle is located off Trunk Road near Jambhugeswar Temple in Thiruvanikoil, Trichy. The property offers vaastu-compliant 2 and 3 BHK apartments featuring all modern amenities for a comfortable lifestyle. Built across well-spaced 4 floors, the homes are spacious and designed beautifully. The project offers power back up, multipurpose hall, parking and security.
USP: Well-designed homes with all amenities.
Interested buyers have to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 90% upfront at time of purchase. The project is developed by Sri Raghavendra Builders – the company was founded in 2004 by B Ramakrishnan.
•Couples and seniors
•First time homebuyers
In the Neighbourhood:
Sri Akilandeswari Vidyalaya (0.9 km)
Chinmaya Vidyalaya Matriculation School (1.4 km)
Brindavan Vidyalaya (3.6 km)
GVN Speciality Hospital (0.9 km)
ECP Heart Centre - Shree Akila Hospital (1.4 km)
Frontline Hospitals (2.4 km)
Bus Stations: Thiruvanaikoil (0.5 km), TN Kovil (0.8 km), Ganapathi Nagar (0.9 km)
Train Stations: Srirangam Railway Station (1.9 km)
Mani Maligai (1.4 km), Cauvery Supermarket (1.9 km), Vasan Store (4.0 km)
The Structure is seismic resistant R.C.C framed structure for stilt +4 upper floors.
Calay / Cememnt brick masonry with cement mortar for inner, Outer Walls.
Interior : Smooth putty finish with plastic emulsion paint
Exterior : Outer wall with premium quality Anti-Fungal & Anti Fading paint.
Kitchen & Bathrooms : Ceramic tiles for 2' and 7' height respectively
Bedroom, Kitchen : UPVC / Wooden Framed Windows
Bathrooms : Fixed Louvers
Main Doors : Teak Wood Frame with Masonite panel shutter & polished finish.
Bedroom Doors : Teak Wood Frame Damp proof flushed shutter painted finish.
Bathroom Doors : Flushed shutter with Damp Proof plastic coating, Painted finish.
Common Area : Granite / Marble / Non Slippery tiles
Living, Dining & Bedrooms : Vitrified Tiles with Skirting
Kitchen / Balcony / Bathrooms : Non Slippery Ceramic tiles
Kitchen : Stainless steel sink single bowl and top with polished granite counter top
Bathroom : Western type water closet, shower rose with Hot & Cold mixer, wash basin (18 inches) white colour.
ISI Branded Electrical Switches, Necessary TV Cables, Internet, Light, Fan & Geyser Points.
Adequate lighting to the terrrace, corridors, staircase, outside open space, car parking area.
At the entrance gate in the compound wall will be provided.
Covered car parking on payment
Security room, Library hall, Walkers area, Gym.
Solar water heater (Optional), common gas pipe line (optional)
Elders space in multiple floors, Wi-Fi internet connection, Cable TV.
Generator for uninterrupted power supply for common areas & lifts, Fully secured compound wall and gates.
Pre construction treatment for termite protection
One year maintenance
Fire extinguisher in lobby
1. Aesthetically designed functional elevation
2. Privacy of each flat ensured thro design
3. Skylight courts ensure well lit common areas.
4. Interior relaxation / break out spaces for the elderly and toddlers.
5. Essence of a tradional street re-created by design.
KTV Infrastructure and Construction, Trichy, India has grown and developed under the direction of founder and Managing Director, to become an established and recognized company in all sectors of the Building industry.
KTV Infrastructure and Construction has a breadth of experience.
Encompassing all sectors of the industry from Educational and leisure facilities, healthcare, industrial and commercial buildings, building Refurbishment, heritage works, food production and distribution facilities, to large scale residential developments.
Over the years the skills and management base of the company has grown and developed and Our team of staff and managers has an enthusiasm, competence, and commitment unequalled in the industry. Competitive tendering, professional management, quality construction, an excellent safety record, a proven ability to meet exacting programmers, and our co-operative and proactive approach, have ensured the satisfaction of Design Teams and clients in both the public and private sectors. KTV Infrastructure and constructions is the idea choice for your building project.