ABC Soul City is a popular residential development on old Mumbai-Pune road, Talegaon, Pune. This project, developed by ABC Properties, offers plots with basic amenities for the convenience of residents. It is close to many educational institutions and hospitals.
ABC Properties Pvt. Ltd. is from last 15 years into construction of Commercial / Industrial leasing and residential building, NA plotting, Hotel and Resorts, Land Developing, Ancilliary industries.
We are a diversified Construction Company with specialized expertise in residential and commercial projects. We have built a reputation as prestigious Land Developers and Residential Builders by providing quality, innovative and cost-effective construction solutions to our honoured clients.
ABC Properties offers a wide range of solutions to construction, building and related industries. Pre - design work is carried out before the start of the constructions and rigorous analysis methods are used effectively in the design process. Enormous experience, highly proficient construction team, advanced techniques of construction and craving for excellence has helped us to establish ourselves as reputed Land Developers and Residential Builders. We have always worked & believe in to set up new benchmark for other to compete with us.
ABC Properties offers a Five - Part Promise to its Clients.
• Person : For Excellence and innovation.
• Dedicated Performance : That delivers line benefits to Clients.
• Partnership : A sense of partnership cultivated in the clients when problem arises ABC Properties leads the efforts to resolve them together with the client. At ABC Properties customers are repeated colleagues, not adversaries.
• Effective Control : The tree elements of quality, cost and time are effectively controlled. ABC Properties uses simple yet effective systems to control these issues. It also keeps tracks Projections so cost and timetable stays on track or improve.
• Creative Intelligence : Project manager use their good judgment. Routinely asks " Is there a better way?" then create it.