Arihant Aksh is one of the residential development of Arihant Foundations and Housing, located at Survey Number 81, Barrage Road, Kulgaon, Badlapur West, Mumbai. It offers skillfully designed 1BHK and 2BHK apartments. Project has been designed to facilitate perfect living conditions with optimum light, ventilation and privacy, coupled with fresh and green surroundings, each apartment brings the joy of unhindered living.
* 3 Burner Gas Hob and Chimney in Kitchen
* 2X2 Vitrified Flooring in all rooms
* Luster Paint in all rooms
* Full Glazed Tiles in Bathroom upto beam level
* Moulded panel Main Door and Bedroom Door
* FRP doors for Bathroom
* POP on walls with Moulding Cornices
* Aluminum Powder Coated Sliding Windows
* Granite Top Kitchen Platform with Full height glazed tiles above Platform with S.S. Sink
* Concealed wiring with ample Electrical Points & Modular Switches
* Good Quality Hardware Fittings
* Concealed Plumbing with Premium Quality C.P. Fitting and Branded Sanitaryware
* Ceramic Flooring on attached Terraces
* Stainless Steel full automatic Doors Lift in each wing
Arihant Superstructures Ltd (ASL) is a leading real estate company currently listed among the premier stock exchanges like the NSE, BSE & Bloomberg. Arihant also focusses on making quality lifestyles affordable for its discerning patrons, which epitomises the core value of the group.
At Arihant, it’s our continuous endeavour to care for our patrons and we strongly believe in a safety-first approach. A distinctive example being the vertical fire escape chutes embedded at Arihant Abhilasha - India’s first-of-its-kind landmark safety feature. It’s an innovative solution to ensure quick, effective and safe evacuation of people in case of emergencies.
OUR STRENGTHSCompetent Management Timely Completion of Projects Track Record of Building Quality Spaces Thousands of Happy Customers Delivered Gamut of Products Good Track Record with Banks & FIIs Pre-empting the Market Pulse Identifying 'In-Demand' Locations Glorious Clientele & Efficient Supply Chain Relations