Specifications - Silpa Savvy Heights
i.Foundations & Structure
RCC framed structure designed to withstand wind and seismic loads.
Red brick masonry in cement mortar.
Internal: Two coats of plastering with ‘lappum’ finish.
External: Two coats of plastering with texture finish in front side.
Main Door: Best Teak Wood frame with teak wood shutter finished with Melamine (Mat finish) polish fixed with reputed make hardware Of SS or Brass.
Internal Doors: M.T. Wood frame with standard flush door shutters with reputed make hardware of SS or Brass.
French Doors: M.T.Wood Door Frame with float glass paneled shutters and
Designer hardware of reputed make.
Windows: M.T.Wood windows with float glass with suitable finishes as per
Grills: M.S.Grills with enamel painting.
Painting: Internal: Two coats of acrylic emulsion paint. Asian or equivalent brand.
External: Texture finish in front side and other sides with weather shield, Asian
All Rooms: Vitrified Tiles of reputed make.
Toilets: Best quality acid –resistant and anti-skid ceramic tiles of standard make.
Balconies: Anti – skid ceramic tiles of standard make.
Tile Cladding & Dadoing
Kitchen: Glazed ceramic tiles upto 2’height above the kitchen platform.
Toilets: Designer glazed ceramic tiles dado up to door height.
Utility/Wash: Glazed ceramic tiles dado up to 3’ height.
1) Granite platform with stainless steel sink with bore well & provision for municipal water connection.
2)Provision for exhaust fan or chimney.
1. Washbasin in Master Bedroom Toilet & Dining Hall.
2. EWC of Cera or equivalent for Master Bedrrom & others with Indian Style
1. Hot & Cold single lever mixer with shower.
2. All CP fittings of standard make.
1. Concealed copper wiring of standard make of Anchor or equivalent.
2. Power outlet for air-conditioner in Master Bedroom.
3. Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms.
4. Power plugs in all necessary areas as per drawing.
5. Plug points for TV & audio systems etc.
6. 3-phase supply for each unit and individual meter boards.
7. Miniature Circuit Breakers(MCB’s) for each distribution board.
A) Telephone points in Master Bedroom & Hall as per drawing.
B) Intercom facility to all the units connecting security.
T.V. Provision for cable connection in Master Bedrooms & Living Rooms as
2 Numbers of lifts of standard make.
Bore water, provision for Municipal Water.
Standby Generator for common amenities and one light & one fan point in hall in all units.