Alekhya Wind Chimes is one of the popular residential developments in Hi Tech City, neighborhood of Hyderabad. It is among the ongoing projects of its Builder. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences in 1 Blocks.
Expected completion is around Jun 2016
FOUNDATION & STRUCTURE
• Earthquake R.C.C framed structure in accordance with IS:456:2000 and 1893:2003
• 9" External wall and 4" Internal wall with AAC Blocks.
• Smooth plastered surface treated with lappam/putty and painted with emulsion
and False ceiling with cove lighting in lobby's.
• Two coats of cement plastering with two coats of Birla putty or equivalent and
Stone cladding / Texture.
DOORS & WINDOWS
• Teak wood frame, Batten Door with veneer, aesthetically designed with melamine
polish fitted with good quality hardware and locking system of reputed make.
• Teak wood frame & good quality flush shutter with veneer on both sides fixed
with quality hardware and lock.
• UPVC/Aluminium sliding shutter with float glass panels of
NCL(Wintech)/Aparna/Finesta make or Equivalent with 5mm clear glass.
• UPVC Sliding frames with floated glass of 5mm thickness with mesh. Mesh is not
provided in Kitchen and Toilets.
• M.S safety grills for windows aesthetically designed.
• Black Granite platform with Nirali/ Stainless steel sink with both Drinking and
• Bore water connection & provision for AQUA Guard (water purifier).
• Vitrified 2x2 tiles of Johnson or equivalent make
• Anti-skid Matt finish Ceramic Tiles.
• Glazed ceramic tile dado up to 2' height above kitchen platform. Glazed first class
ceramic tile dado up to door height for wet areas, and dado upto 3ft with granite
ledge for dry areas. Glazed ceramic tile dado up to 3' height.
• Over the Counter Wash basin with Granite Platform of SIRIUS or equivalent
• Wall mounted Cascade/EWC with flush tank of SIRIUS or equivalent make
• Hot and cold water Diverter with shower
• Provision for geyser and exhaust fan
• All C.P fitting of JAQUAR or equivalent make
• Back-up generator apart
from A/c's and Geysers.
1KV Limit for each Flat
• 2 lifts of 8 passengers
each of SCHINDLER or
• Covered parking
space in 2 Cellars
• Concealed copper wiring with FINOLEX or equivalent make
• Modular switches/sockets will be of NORISYS or equivalent make
• Air conditioner points in all bedrooms, Hall / Dining Geyser Points in all toilets
• Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) & ELCB for each distribution Board
• Plug Points for cooking range, chimney, refrigerator, microwave
oven/mixer/grinder in kitchen
• Video door phone for each flat
• Provision For Telephone points in all bedrooms, drawing/living area
• Provision For Internet connection in all bedrooms, drawing/living area
• Provision for cable connection in all bedrooms & drawing/living area
• Provision for Intercom from unit to unit and from Security room to all flats
Alekhya Homes was started in 2005 by Srinath Kurra, with an intent to build homes where people feel their most naturally comfortable. Supporting this intent was the deep rooted value system Srinath was exposed to as a child. Growing up watching his father, KS Rao, whose construction business - Vishnu Group - was the epitome of honesty, transparency and commitment. Vishnu Group had delivered almost 50 successful residential projects and in each of them, KS Rao had poured out his soul. Srinath and his brother, Mahesh, imbibed their work ethic from their father. Today, the brothers work as one person at Alekhya Homes. While Srinath envisions and plans every project, Mahesh adds tremendous value by building delightful detail into the execution of every idea.