WEST GATE VILLAS
“WEST GATE DTCP APPROVED GATED COMMUNITY VILLAS”
West Gate a project by ABI infrastructure one of the realty developer in Saravanampatti, Coimbatore. West Gate is a luxury villa project being developed with a load of amenities and which is offering 2BHK Villas for sale in Saravanampatti, Coimbatore.
West Gate Project Spread Over a vast 42 Acres just behind to IT PARK SEZ in which SPHERIS, BOSCH, CTS, KGISL, DELLYUGAM SOLUTION, HIROTECH, PEROT, KG METROPOLOIS and Platina are located. The Entire 1.45 km (40ft wed mix road) Length of West Gate Project is secured by compound along with mass concrete retaining wall for about 1000 feet as an add on safety feature.
This Sprawling land connects the Athipalayam To Saravana Patti Road and Chinna Mettupalayam road to Saravanampatti Road. It Also connects the NGGO Colony and Mettupalayam Road Area with west part of saravanampatti with a minimal travel distance. the location has a magnificient view, absolute Privacy, Lot Of greenery for fun, fitness and leisure with proximity to major schools, colleges, Banks, market and Bus Stand
Saravanampatti one of the upcoming IT Hub in Coimbatore has many recent residential developments recently. Due to its developing infrastructure the locale has raised to meet the needs of the residents. Many daily needs are located around the corner, to make your stay more comfortable.
West Gate Villas will be one of the dream come true project in Coimbatore, as it has all you need is available inside the gated community. West gate Villas is developed with a decent number of amenities at its disposal.
2.Bulket light arrangement
First time home buyers
Couples and seniors
Adhitya international School (4.1 Km)
DOBBS public school (3.2 Km)
Alchemy public school (5.2 Km)
Sri Thulasi Pharmacy (4 Km)
Dental Hospital (4.5 Km)
PPG IT (5.2 Km)
SNS College (5.4 Km)
SNS College (5.9 Km)
Opposite to CHIL SEZ IT Park
FOUNDATION AND BASEMENT:
• Earthwork excavation up to the required size and depth 6’0” max for RCC Foundation work at basement.
• Footings Sizes excavation shall differ depending the Nature of Earth Work.
• Rcc Column footing ratio shall be 1:1.5:3 of required Size As per plan.
• 10MM rod Shall be used for mate,16MM and 12MM TMT shall be used for Column structure.
• Plain cement concrete of 1:4:8 mix. Using 40-mm metal for a depth of 6” for footings.
• Brick work masonry in CM 1:6 using First Class Machine Cutting Bricks for Basement.
• Refilling the sides of foundation and basement (below 1’6” depth) with gravel.
• The height of the basement as 3’6” above Ground Level.
• Plinth Beam will be provided as per the Engineers design.
• Anti-termite treatment as per requirement of the client up to 5 liters.
• Flooring concrete over basement filling in P.C.C, 1:4:8 mix 4” thick.
• Outer walls with 9” Brick work in C.M 1:6 mix using First Class Machine Cutting Bricks.
• Partition walls with 4 ½” Brick work in C .M 1:4 mix using hoop iron bands in necessary intervals.
• Steps are constructed with bricks in C.M 1:4 mix using above brand bricks.
• Floor to Floor Height of 10’0” height. (Roof slab bottom – 10 ft from finished floor level as per drawing)
• Height of sill – 3 ft. from finished floor level.
• Height of lintel – 7 ft. from finished floor level.
All R.C.C. works such as column footings, columns retaining walls, beams, Lintels, sunshades and lofts, roof slab, stair case, waist slab etc., with 1: 1 ½ : 3 mix using 20mm jelly including necessary reinforcement as per drawing.
• Lintels – throughout lintels 6” thick.
• Sunshades – as per drawing with M 20 mix.
• Loft. – M 20 mix, 2’0” wide in kitchen and Bedrooms.
• Roof slab – M20 mix with 6” thick.
• Parapet – 3’0” height with Brickwork in C.M 1:6 mix 4’6” thick.
• Treads & Risers with Granite or any natural stone finish.
• SS Railing (Inner) / Brick Railing (Outer) as per drawing.
• Outer Staircase Steps finished with cement flooring.
• Ceiling plastering of 15mm thick in C.M 1:3 mix.
• Internal surface of 15mm thick in C.M 1:5 mix.
• External surface of 15 mm thick in C.M 1:5 mix.
TERRACE ROOF FINISHES:
Weathering course using brick jelly lime concrete finished (of ratio 32:12.5) in cement plaster.
Top finished with cement mortar with tread lining, laid to proper slope.
Necessary rain water down take pipes, min 4”dia will be provided.
• Bricks : 1st class Table molded Bricks ( Machine Cutting Quality Bricks )
• Metal Jelly : Hard blush blue stones
• River Sand : Best Available Quality (Karur/Trichy)
• Cement : Chettinad/ACC/Ramco /JSW/Coramental
• Steel : ISI Branded - VIZAG / Sail
Teak wood outerframe 4” x 3” and Teak wood designed shutters (designed shutters with basic cost not exceeding Rs .4000/-) of 30mm including fixing necessary brass fittings.
Padok wood outer frame 4” x 3” and commercial flush shutters of 30mm including fixing necessaryiron oxidized hinges, Aluminum tower bolts, Lockable handles, etc., and painted with enamel paint.
Padok / UPVC window with necessary fittings .
Padok / UPVC window with necessary fittings .
Standard quality PVC doors with necessary fittings.
12mm thick M.S aesthetically designed polished rods, enamel painted safety grills fixed to the wall or frame
a.Vitrified tile Flooring ( 2’*2’ ) in C.M. 1:4 laid for all rooms except bathrooms (Range up to Rs 55/-) -Nitco/Johnson/KajariaTile, Skirting for 4” height.
b. Non Slippery Tile Flooring for all bathrooms- Rs. 40/-sqft.
c. Portico -Eurocon/Duracrete or equivalent outdoor Tile - Cost Rs.30/- per sqft.
d. Outer Staircase Steps finished with cement flooring.
4” wide Tiles in CM 1:4 mix for all Rooms except Bath and Toilet.
Glazed tiles (Johnson/Kajaria) 1’ x ¾’ size to a height of 7’0” the tiles from floor level in bath and toilet and 7’0” height in kitchen area. Tile cost - Rs. 40/-sq.ft.
KITCHEN COUNTER TOP:
• Kitchen Slab 2” thick Black Granite Slab in ‘L’ Shape, 2’ wide with Granite (Full Nosing) cost- Rs. 100/-sqft.
• SS sink will be provided.
• Kitchen shelves in polished cuddappah,Double side polished as indicated in drawing
• Piping for fixing Aqua-Guard shall be provided.
• Provision for Cabinets, Exhaust fan & chimney.
• Piping Arrangement for cylinder connection shall be provided as per client’s requirement(inside/outside).
PAINTING (Brand - Asian Paint/ Berger/Nerolac):
• Interior ceilings with 2 coats of putty + 1 coat primer and 2 coat emulsion.
• All interior walls with 2 coats of putty + 1 coat primer and 2 coat emulsion.
• All exterior walls (Except Front Elevation Walls) with 1 coat primer + 2 Coat External emulsion.
• Road facing exterior walls (Building, Compound and Portico) with 2 putty + 1 coat primer + 2 coat external. emulsion
• Grill works painted with 2 coats of Enamel paint over one coat of primer.
• All wood works for doors inside and outside 2 coats enamel paint.
WATER SUPPLY AND SANTIARY ARRANGEMENTS:
All internal pipelines will be of PVC and concealed. All external pipelines will be of PVC laid open to facilitate servicing in future.
• CPVC pipes will be provided for hot water lines.
• Hot and cold wall mixer for shower.
• Provision for geysers in toilets.
• All C.P fittings are of Parry ware/Johnson/Hindware make or equivalent brands
UPVC pipe line for water supply with ¾” to 1” dia.Plast threaded pipes open outside the building and concealed inside the building except hot water line, CPVC pipe used for hot water line.
PVC pipeline for sanitary with 1 ½ “to 4” dia. PVC pipe with suitable floor traps, p-traps and door openings wherever necessary. Open outside the building and concealed inside the room.
4” dia PVC pipes are used for disposing the soil from toilet to septic tank.
FITTINGS (Brand - Parry wares / Hind ware / Johnson):
Bed Room Toilet: (Parry wares/ Hind ware / Johnson) of White / Ivory Color European Water Closet flush tank.
Common Toilet: White / Ivory Color Indian Water Closet with flush tank.
ELECTRICAL WIRING AND CONNECTIONS:
• A/C and Home Theatre Provision Shall Be Provided .
• The Electrical Points are as follows:
1+1 (Fan + Exhaust)
Bath / Toilet
Bath / Toilet
The Specifications of Wires Switches and other Accessories are as follows:
PVC pipes for ceiling
PVC pipes for walls 1” thick standard make
Electrical wires - Havells or equivalent brand with ISI specification
MCB -Legrand or Equivalent
Switches flush type Branded Switches (Brand - GM/Anchor/Havells)
Aluminum / WoodenSwitch Boxes
• 1000 liter capacity overhead Sintex tank – Bore water.
• 750 liter capacity overhead Sintex tank – Drinking water.
• UG sump of 8000 (3000+5000) liter capacity at size 6’x6’x8’ (9”Brickworks and Concrete Slab) at North East corner
• Water entry pipeline will have a T-Joint and a gate valve provision on to the catch water in pot above the tank.
• Septic tank of 4’ dia& 7’6” (Concrete Ring Model) depth to which water from W.C. will be let in.
• Soak pit of 4’ dia 6’ (Concrete Ring Model) depth shall be provided for kitchen waste water and bath water.
• All sanitary connections to septic tank, soak pit will be done.
• All outer Cement flooring will be done as per drawing.
• Stair hand rail in MS as per design provided.
• Compound Wall (As per drawing) Main Gate is included.
” WELCOME TO ABI INFRASTRUCTURE”
ABI Infrastructure A Leading Property Villa Developers Gated Community Villa Developers in around area Coimbatore Like Sathy Road Saravanampatti, Mettupalayam Road Thudiyalur, Avinashi Road Kalapatti, Maruthamalai Road Vadavalli, Pollachi Road Otthakalmandapam & Eachanari, Kovaipudhur & Madukkarai, Trichy Road Sulur & Vellalore We Offer Ready Built Villas & Custom-Made Villas
ABI infrastructure a realty developer in Coimbatore has been known for his custom-made Villas and best in town plots. The builder has created some prestigious projects to reflect the name of the builder such as West Gate Plots which is a plot development of the builder offering plots of various dimensions for sale in Saravanampatti, Coimbatore. West Gate Villas one of the villa projects which is developed over an efficient floor plan and offers 2BHK Villas for sale in Saravanampatti, Coimbatore.
To be the ABI Infrastructure of first choice amongest our customers to address their needs across all realty verticals We would like to establish a long-standing relationship with each customer
To Satisfy Each and Every Customers need for a better experience through Quality Construction and staff happiness ABI Infrastructure Has a well-Managed architectural and Engineering Team
No. of Ready to occupy projects: 1
No of under construction projects: 1