VIJAY SHANTHI LOTUS POND
Destined in Sholinganallur located at Thaiyur, B-Village, on the OMR, Chennai, Chennai the project is spread over a vast area. Lotus Pond is an exclusive project that offers serenity and luxury at one go. Every resident looks for serenity and peaceful location that delights them to stay happily. Each apartment has inviting interior which has spacious area and fresh inflow of breeze. Lotus Pond is the collage of modern design with architectural marvel that uplifts the lifestyle of residents.
The perfect home of happiness, comfort and luxury. Presenting Lotus Pond by Vijay Shanthi. Located on the bustling Vandalur Kelambakkam on the OMR and spread across sprawling 11 acres, Lotus Pond features 1328 truly stunning homes that are a real delight in every way. Lotus Pond offers you a lifestyle that is so close to nature yet close to all modern-day necessities.
The project offers plenty of benefits that includes prime location, comfortable and lavish lifestyle, great amenities, healthy surroundings and high return. The project offers 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments with ample space and greenery all around.
The project offers one of the rare amenities:
· Acupuncture walkway
· Skating Rink
· Completion Certificate
· Young couples
· Couples and seniors
· First-time home buyers
· Married couples
· Working couples
· Jagannath Vidyalaya (1.7 km)
· Velammal New Gen School (2.4 km)
· Smart Ducklings (5.4 km)
· Praveena Hospital (3.6 km)
· Dr. Yamini Medical Centre (3.7km)
· Government General Hospital (4.3 km)
· V. M Supermarket (3.3 km)
· Green Trendz Supermarket (3.5 km)
· E.V Stores (3.7 km)
· Koman Nagar (0.4 km)
· S. S. N College (1.2 km)
· Kalavakkam School (2.2 km)
· Chennai International Airport is located at 37 Km
· Near SSN Engineering College
The building is R.C.C. framed structure with bricks plastered walls.
Living and Dining : Vitrified Tiles (as per Architects Design)
Kitchen and Bedroom : Vitrified Tiles (as per Architects Design)
Balconies : Ceramic Tiles
Common Areas : Vitrified Tiles (as per Architects Design)
Bathroom : Non-skid ceramic tiles.
Wash Area : White Ceramic tiles(8”x 8” wall tiles upto 4 feet height)
UPVC (Fenesta / Hanwah / Elgi / Vega)
Main Doors : Flush door one side teak with varnish, Lock, Door Eye and handle will be provided on the main door.
All internal circuits PVC tubes with ISI mark.
ISI mark quality wiring will be used for entire building.
Switches with ISI mark quality.
Telephone & television points in living.
A/C point provision in master bedroom.
Bed room Doors : Commercial Door (painted on both sides)
Bathroom Doors : Byson ply doors (painted on both sides)
Balcony Doors : Hinges, Handles, Tower bolt, Door stopper in Steel / Aluminium Powder coated will be provided.
10 passenger lift from schindler / Otis.
Interior walls will have putty with emulsion Paint coat.
Exterior –2 coats of cement paint
Back up for Lifts and common area lights.
VIJAY SHANTHI BUILDERS LTD.
HOME FOR ALL
Vijay Shanthi Builders Limited was started in 1977 as a partnership firm in the name of Shri Shanthi Constructions. In its aspiration of creating a “home for all”, Vijay Shanthi went public in January 1992
Vijay Shanthi Builders Limited is engaged in Property Development mainly promoting residential spaces in and around Chennai. Being an established builder, he has also developed some exclusive landmarks namely Vijay Shanthi Lotus Pond which is one of the premium projects by the builder which is clustered with apartment project of 2,3 BHK. The project is built on a DTCP Approved layout. VSBL is known for its excellence in quality of Homes with a delivery of clear title, on time and without cost escalations, along with necessary completion certificates from the regulatory authorities. Vijay Shanthi Solitaire pin pointed at T. Nagar. Chennai is a 2 BHK apartment project and is designed with total luxury. VSBL gives guarantee for its homes, is transparent in its area calculation and provides maximum plinth area. VSBL is included in the panel of approved builders of south Indian bank, Kotak. HDFC, LIC Home Finance, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, SBI and other such reputed institutions. Vijay Shanthi Crest an under-construction project located at tambaram east which is an apartment project.
It was in 2003 when Vijay Shanthi Builders started engaging in the premium segment. Vijay Shanthi was the first one to make a foray into this segment in Chennai, and to come up with the concept of lifestyle premium homes, completely with theme, concept planning and high-end amenities. Our elite homes boasted personalized lifts, mammoth open spaces, the finest gyms, spas and more, also venturing into villa housing concepts. Vijay Shanthi has been an Award-Winning company being awarded by CREDAI and CRISIL in the years 2008 and 2009 respectively. At Vijay Shanthi, the most cherished thing is its customer's trust which has been earned with commitment towards quality and innovation by believing in using imagination to create homes with a distinct character and soul.
· While everyone is equal under the eyes of the law, we believe in building homes for everyone from all walks of life. Since everyone has different tastes, preferences, and mentalities; the definition of comfort varies a lot. We always strive to make homes that are versatile.
· When someone invests in a house, just a good house wouldn't be enough. One can live a convenient lifestyle only when the location is favorable for them along with the best of amenities. We always make sure to choose the best locations keeping all age groups in mind!
· We at Vijay Shanthi strive to enhance the quality of our customers’ experience by providing each of them their dream home with clear title, timely delivery and without cost escalations.
· We believe in providing affordable luxury. Vijay Shanthi has always been a leader in the market and we strive to continue to be the leaders and a pioneer in the real estate scenario, setting benchmarks and being a point of inspiration to others.
Number of Completed Projects: 33
Number of Ongoing Projects: 1
Number of Upcoming Projects: 0
Year of Incorporation: 1992