We are one of the well-respected brands in the real estate sector. With four decades of glorious experience in creating interiors of palaces and masterpieces in the Middle-East, Mr. P.N.C. Menon founded SOBHA Limited in 1995 with a clear vision to transform the way people perceive quality. Today, we are a Rs. 26.4 billion company, a most trusted brand and the only backward integrated real estate player in the country. We have presence in 9 cities, viz. Bengaluru, Gurugram, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Kochi and Mysuru. Overall, SOBHA has a footprint in 26 cities and 13 states across India. Since inception, the Company has always strived for benchmark Quality, Customer Centric approach, Robust engineering, In-house research, Uncompromising business ethics, Timeless values and Transparency in all spheres of business conduct, which have contributed in making it a preferred real estate brand in India.
SOBHA has many distinctions to its credit, mainly its impeccable execution and on-time delivery track record. As of March 31, 2017, SOBHA has completed 118 real estate projects and 288 contractual projects covering about 86.73 million square feet of area. The company currently has ongoing real estate projects aggregating to 42.18 million square feet of developable area and 30.22 million square feet of saleable area, and ongoing contractual projects aggregating to 8.81 million square feet under various stages of construction. In 2006, we went public through its initial public offering, an event that created history when the issue got oversubscribed by a record 126 times. At SOBHA Quality meets consistency, Technology meets aesthetics & Passion meets perfection. We are glad to announce of our first, Premium Residential Project, “Sobha Meritta”, at OMR, Chennai. Please find herewith the project details for your kind perusal.
SOBHA Meritta, near to Asia’s one of the Largest IT Park SIPCOT (Siruseri) in Chennai
· 1000 Acres of Asia’s largest SIPCOT IT Park – 3.5 Lakh employees once completed (now 1.2 Lakh employees are working).
· 1500 Acres of Japanese township Automobile manufacturing companies, project developed by Ascendas)
· 187 Acres of Financial city by TIDCO (Tamil nadu Industrial Development Corp).
· 25 Acres of Media & Entertainment park
· Chettinad Health City Hospital @ 1.4 Kms
· IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology) unit of IIT Madras campus
· VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) campus
· Rs.16000 /- rental income for 2 BHK
· OMR will be 10 Lane road with existing 6 Lane road & Elevated 4 lane road from Taramani to Mahabalipuram to be done in 2 Phases (Taramani to Siruseri & Siruseri to Mahabalipuram). In addition to this, recently, The Hindu reported about an Double Decker Infra Development wherein Metro Rail phase-II would be running on one of the elevated roads.
· Good road connectivity for GST Road, East Cost Road (ECR) and Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR)
· Coastal Railway Link road from Chennai to Pondy
· Asia’s largest Bus terminus at Perungazathur
· Saline-free natural ground water source
· Pollution-free and greenery filled peace of mind environment Aforestation (Plantation of trees) on Vandalur-Kelambakkam road.
· The following Established Reputed Companies have already moved inside the IT Park…
TCS - Asia’s / India’s Biggest IT Park spread across 70 acres, currently approx 40000 employees are working.
Xanza - spread across about 27 acres of land.
Polaris - spread across about 13 acres of land.