"Sivaram Builders and Promoters offers premium range of apartments at Medavakkam with a well planned structure and a total of just 5 apartments. Adheres to high standard of urban living and designed to effectively use the available area. Each apartment is carefully designed to ensure you get the best of everything, beautiful interiors, ample ventilation, top class amenities, high quality fittings and sophisticated accessories."
1. All R.C.C works as per structural drawings
2. Basement finished floor level will be 3’ from the natural ground level
3. 9” Brick work in CM 1:6
4. 4.5” Brick work in CM 1:4 with 6mm rod at every 1.5’ once
5. Ceiling plastering in CM 1:3 20mm thick
6. Wall plastering in CM 1:4 12mm thick
7. Weathering course in lime brick jelly concrete ratio 1:3 minimum 2” thick, jaggery, kadukkai, watering, hammering and laying of clay tile.
8. 4’0” x 7’0” C/B in bedroom and Kitchen.
9. one loft in each Bedroom and L shaped in Kitchen.
10. l.shaped kitchen platform with granite top with stainless steel sink with Drain board.
11. Roof height 10’0” top of the concrete slab.
12. Parapet 41/2” thick and 3’6” height
13. Pest control
14. M.H with 9” Brickwork in CM 1:3 plastered on both sides. M.H covers with precast concrete with L.angle frame.
15. Dust filling in basement for minimum 1’ height.
II WOOD WORK
1. Main door – Teak wood panel door with polish
Ames: 4” x 2.5” shutter 5” 1.5” planks- 1” thick
2. Other doors are with second teak wood frames
3. Windows with UPVC glazed shutters.
4. Doors with molded door shutters.
5. F.R.P door for bathrooms.
6. 5” SS hinges for doors and 3” SS for windows
7. Main door with 6 lever lock with handle and safety chain
8. Other doors with mortise or apple lock 2 lever
9. Stair case railing with MS works and wooden hand rail on top.
Basic cost of tiles
Floor : Rs.50/ sft
Walls : Rs. 35/ sft
Back granite for kitchen platform.
7’ glazed tiles in toilet and bath rooms
2’ Glazed tiles in kitchen platform.
1. Wire – ORBIT ( equalent subjected to approved )
2. Modular Switches Anchor (Roma) metal boxes for junction box, sub main and N.a circuit breakers
3. 3 phase Main board with change over switch.
1. All PVC pipes are varun thread. Concealed pipes with cpvc.
2. 4” drain line ( 6Kg underground 4 kg for vertical line)
3. 2.5” for kitchen and waste line.
4. 2 wash basin (dining and bath) with angle cock.
5. I.W.C & E.W.C parry ware white.
6. All fittings are E.S.S or jaqware continental.
1. Inner wall with primer, 2 coat brilla putty, 1 coat Asian putty, 2coat premium emulsion.
2. Outer wall with 2 coat ACE emulsion with primer.
3. Wood- primer, 2 coat putty, 2 coat enamel.
We at Sivarams Homes Pvt Ltd are proud of the brand we built over the years – HavN. We are proud of the way we have stood by what the name stands for, a safe haven for anybody who wants to step into a peaceful home, at the end of a hectic day.
Right from its inception in the early 2005 to the present day, we have continually worked to create a reputation for well specified, high quality new homes on small developments around the vibrant and ever expanding city of Chennai. Each apartment is distinctive and personal, yet designed for practical living with low maintenance. And each one comes with a promise for peace of mind packed inside.
Despite our rapid growth over the years, we still hold on to values that have given us our head start – Small, customer-driven business, capable of delivering personalized service to each one of our customers, often doing the final touches to the customer’s specific taste. Our flexibility and capability to incorporate customer choices is our greatest asset, ensuring that it is their personal space – inside and out. We look after the needs and tastes of each prospective home owner at every stage – before, during and after the purchase.
As much as we care for our customers, we care for the environment we live and work in.
Wherever we put up our construction, we start only after considering the constraints of our neighbours, nearby businesses, visitors, and the general public.
We work with architects who understand local issues, and who have the knowledge to develop these sites into HavNs that enhance and bring more life to the existing local communities, to minimize any impacts on the local communities while we build our new homes.