SIS Safaa Phase I - Elevation Photo

SIS Safaa Phase I

Urapakkam, GST, Chennai. Near Small market
Property Type: 2, 3 BHK Apartments
Possession: Ready To Move
Legal Information of SIS Safaa Phase I
Price Trends
Price Trend for last 6 months
Neighbourhood of SIS Safaa Phase I
Amenities of SIS Safaa Phase I
Power Backup
Car Parking
Children's Play Area
Overview of SIS Safaa Phase I

S.I.S Safaa , a resplendent residential project on GST road comprises of 388 Apartments being built in phases. The apartments are being built on a stilt + 9 floors tower blocks and cover only 30% of the land area which is spread over 4.37 acres leaving the balance 70% for greenery. It is situated in one of the fastest developing suburbs of Chennai called Urapakkam.


As you explore this website you’ll find interesting facts about the project and developments around it which would help in your decision to make S.I.S Safaa your permanent address.


Come home to S.I.S Safaa, as it gives you an opportunity to live the life that you had always wished for.

Specification of SIS Safaa Phase I

 Specifications - SIS Safaa Phase I

Foundation / Structure

The Structure is R.C.C framed, designed for stilt 9 upper floors.




Sound/Heat/Water resistant wiener berger-porotherm / similar blocks with cement mortar for outer walls.

Clay / Cement bricks masonry with cement Mortar for inner walls



Wall Finishes

Interior : Smooth Finish full putty with plastic emulsion paint

Exterior : Outer wall with premium quality Anti-Fungal & Anti Fading texture paint

Kitchen & Bathrooms : Ceramic tiles for 2' and 7' height respectively




Bedroom , Kitchen: UPVC / Wooden Framed Windows

Fixed Louvers




Main Door : Teak door with teak wood frame

Bedroom Doors : American moulded doors with hardwood frame

Bathroom Doors : Flush Door with hardwood frame



Floor Finishes

Common Area : Granite / Marble

Living, Dining & Bedrooms : Vitrified Tiles with Skirting

Kitchen/Balcony/Bathrooms : Non Slippery Ceramic Tiles



Sanitary Fitting

Kitchen : Stainless steel Sink and Tap with polished granite counter top

Bathroom : Western type Water Closet, Shower Rose with Hot & Cold Mixer and wash basin


View More
Live Projects

Builder Description



South India Shelters Pvt Ltd (S.I.S) was founded with an enviable goal to develop projects with modern features and amenities at an affordable price to buyers from all walks of life. The USP of this company has always been genuine and transparent communication with the customers, following building norms and regulations without any deviation, providing value for money for the customers with innovative design and lifestyle defining amenities. S.I.S Queenstown Phase II one of the Under-Construction Project by the builder being developed in Guduvanchery, GST, Chennai planned with 2,2.5 and spacious 3BHK’s. The project also has S.I.S Queenstown Phase I in the same locale which has Ready to occupy flats for sale in Chennai.

Established in the year 2002 as a Real Estate development company in Chennai with a vision to incorporate the most modern features and amenities at a reasonable price in our residential projects. S.I.S Marakesh located in Urapakkam, GST, Chennai is ready to occupy project by the builder.

The builder is also present in Trichy and has developed properties in major areas. S.I.S Acropole is in edamalaipatti pudur, Trichy is also ready to occupy project which has received commencement certified.

Rich experience and confidence garnered from the past projects like an architect designed independent bungalows, Commercial complexes and specialized projects like Glass House, Swimming pools gave us the necessary impetus to embark into the development of multi-story residential projects armed with necessary expertise and better customer understanding.

Our Mission:

Our mission is to carve a niche in the residential and commercial property development that sets the benchmark for quality, integrity and honesty with our clients and business associates. Consistent endeavor towards creating an environment conducive to our employees and hastening the growth and prosperity of our business associates. Quality Craftmanship, courteous and transparent interactions with our customers to achieve their sustained delight.


1. To achieve unsurpassable quality in construction through a rigorous inspection

2. To provide an efficient and enduring customer support

3. Project execution with nil deviation from standards and norms set by concerned authorities

4. To constantly gain knowledge and adapt modern techniques in construction

5. Maintain efficient human resource within the organization

6. To maintain consistent project delivery standards

Number of Completed Projects: 5

Number of Ongoing Projects: 8

Number of Upcoming Projects:  0

Year of Incorporation: 2002

View More