All R.C.C works as per structural drawings
Basement finished floor level will be 3’ from the natural ground level
9” Brick work in CM 1:6
4.5” Brick work in CM 1:4 with 6mm rod at every 1.5’ once
Ceiling plastering in CM 1:3 20mm thick
Wall plastering in CM 1:4 12mm thick
Weathering course in lime brick jelly concrete ratio 1:3 minimum 2” thick, jaggery, kadukkai, watering, hammering and laying of clay tile.
4’0” x 7’0” C/B in bedroom and Kitchen.
one loft in each Bedroom and L shaped in Kitchen.
L shaped kitchen platform with granite top with stainless steel sink with Drain board.
Roof height 10’0” top of the concrete slab.
Parapet 41/2” thick and 3’6” height
M.H with 9” Brickwork in CM 1:3 plastered on both sides. M.H covers with precast concrete with L.angle frame.
Dust filling in basement for minimum 1’ height.
II WOOD WORK
1. Main door – Teak wood panel door with polish
Ames: 4” x 2.5” shutter 5” 1.5” planks- 1” thick
2. Other doors are with second teak wood frames
3. Windows with UPVC glazed shutters.
4. Doors with molded door shutters.
5. F.R.P door for bathrooms.
6. 5” SS hinges for doors and 3” SS for windows
7. Main door with 6 lever lock with handle and safety chain
8. Other doors with mortise or apple lock 2 lever
9. Stair case railing with MS works and wooden hand rail on top.
Basic cost of tiles
Floor : Rs.50/ sft
Walls : Rs. 35/ sft
Back granite for kitchen platform.
7’ glazed tiles in toilet and bath rooms
2’ Glazed tiles in kitchen platform.
1. Wire – ORBIT ( equalent subjected to approved )
2. Modular Switches Anchor (Roma) metal boxes for junction box, sub main and N.a circuit breakers
3. 3 phase Main board with change over switch.
1. All PVC pipes are varun thread. Concealed pipes with cpvc.
2. 4” drain line ( 6Kg underground 4 kg for vertical line)
3. 2.5” for kitchen and waste line.
4. 2 wash basin (dining and bath) with angle cock.
5. I.W.C & E.W.C parry ware white.
6. All fittings are E.S.S or Jaguar Continental.
1. Inner wall with primer, 2 coat brilla putty, 1 coat Asian putty, 2coat premium emulsion.
2. Outer wall with 2 coat ACE emulsion with primer.
3. Wood- primer, 2 coat putty, 2 coat enamel.
M/s. Dream Lands Developer, during past 14 years in the real estate field experience as a Land Promoters. Through these years we have been successful in making SMILES and lot of HOMES.
We have been in this business for almost a decade now and have been showing full hospitality towards our customers.
We know very well how to satisfy the Customer's DREAM in reality. Our existing Customers who bought land from us; are all now step in next level of life style. We expect the same happening to our new customers too.
We provide excellent service to our Customers in a professional manner. Our Customers are from various segments which include Government Employees, Software professionals, NRI's etc.
In addition to our Professional Service we also offer other technical service to our valuable Customers. We also arrange Bank Loans ‘based on the project’ to show our Hospitality.
Our Layout is always located in developing areas which features rapid growth, good surrounding, and frequent transport facilities and at reasonable cost.
We are in the planning to extend our hospitality towards customers by venturing into the field of construction shortly.
"The Vision" is to not only see more smiles and homes but to develop a green piece environment in and around the area of our operation.
Our Mission is to achieve a Brand Image with high ethical values in providing service to the Customers and enhancing their lifestyle.