Chennai
Regaliaa Realty The Ferns - Project Images

Regaliaa Realty The Ferns

ECR Chennai. Near The Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health
Property Type: 3, 4, 5 BHK Villas/Homes
Possession: Ready To Move
PRICE ON REQUEST
Price of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns

Property

Type

2540 SqFt
3 BHK Villas/Homes
Bathrooms:3
PRICE ON REQUEST
3285 SqFt
3 BHK Villas/Homes
Bathrooms:3
PRICE ON REQUEST
Banks Associated with Regaliaa Realty The Ferns
Legal Information of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns
Neighbourhood of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns
Amenities of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns

Basic Amenities

Security
Power Backup
Car Parking
Children's Play Area
2 Wheeler Parking

Convenience Amenities

Swimming Pool
Clubhouse

Health & Sports Amenities

Gym
Indoor Games

Other Amenities

Garden
Recreation Facilities
Maintenance Staff
Community Hall
Health Facilities
Overview of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns

The Ferns Villas are located Off the East Coast Road in Thiruvidanthai panchayath very close to the TAJ FISHERMAN's COVE resort .The Villa complex is in a site which is rich with fresh and unpolluted air. A peaceful neighborhood away from the hustle, bustle of city life, yet not too far from the city and close to the most happening place in the city of Chennai.

Out of the total land area of 6.6 acres, only Villas will be built and the Villas alongwith the Club House will occupy only 30% of the total land area thus leaving 70% for your own private garden, well laid out pathway, landscaped roads, childrens play area and other common amenities.

The Villas are designed as per Western Standards taking Indian sensitivities into consideration. The Architecture will make you feel for a moment wondering whether you are in U.S.A. or Chennai, India. That is the magic we have created at "THE FERNS", Chennai's first International class living space created exclusively for you. Every villa is designed as per Indian Vaastu Sashtra combined with world class facilities.

Right from the beautifully designed entrance arch to the landscaped drive-way, the white picket fence will make you feel that you are entering into a Home you have seen in the Western world.

Each house is designed keeping in mind the needs of the present generation with a provision for an Internet connection, home theatre system, a Security system, Split Air Conditioners, and has a Family Room and a partly covered terrace with a bar counter to entertain your guests in style in your own private Villa. There is a lot of space inside the house, as the living, dining, bedrooms are all designed to accommodate everything you fancy with plenty of space.

There will be a Club House designed as per International standards with landscaping done by a Singapore Architect. A beautifully designed Swimming Pool and other Recreational facilities will be the attraction of this world class club house.

View More
Specification of Regaliaa Realty The Ferns
 

Floor :Vitrified Ceramic Tiles

Toilet Wall/floor :Glazed Tiles dado upto 7 feet high Good quality sanitaryware & fittings

Kitchen Platform :Black Granite kitchen counter

Wall Dado :Upto 2 feet glazed tiles in the kitchen and 5 feet in the utility Sink & Drain Board Stainless Steel

Doors :Teak Wood frames and Teak wood panel shutter for Main door, flush doors with teak frames for all other doors

Windows : UPVC windows with MS grills

Walls : Oil bound distemper for all interior walls and cement Paint for all common areas

Electricity Supply & Wiring : Modular switches, concealed conduits with copper wires and suitable points for power & lighting.
Provision for split Air Conditioner in all bedrooms & living Room.
Power points for water heaters, fridge and other Electrical accessories.
Provision for Exhaust fan in kitchen


Telephone & TV Cables :
Telephone points in all bedrooms, living room, kitchen and family room.
Provision for Internet connection.
TV points in all bedrooms, living room and family room

View More