Shri Ganesh Enclave, has been brought into existence by one of the most putative builders, Magarams Group. Shri Ganesh Enclave is a Residential project
• Load bearing walls, plinth beams lintels and 9” brick work and 4.1/2” partitioned walls plastered with cement mortar.
• 24 x 24 vitrified tiles
• Granite slab with stainless steel sink size 22” x 18” x 18” depth. R.C.
• Loft shall be provided in the kitchen to the depth of 18” at 7’0” levels.
• White glazed tile shall be provided above the kitchen platforms to the height of 24”.
• Glazed tiles shall be provided to a height of 5’.0” feet.
• In all toilets with white Indian water closets and white wash basin.
• The hot and cold water lines shall be provided for the shower with C.P. fittings
• Both bedrooms shall have a space for wardrobes R.C. loft of depth 24” shall be provided at the 7.0” levels.
• C.W frame and shutters with pinned glass and M.S. grills shall be provided.
• All country wood ventilators.
• The main door shall be of teak wood frame and flush door with both sides polished.
• The internal doors will be of C.W. frame with flush shutters of commercial plywood on both sides painted.
• The internal and external walls shall be painted with emulsion paint with 3 coats of painting.
• The doors shall be painted with synthetic enamel paint.
• Ceiling shall be painted with emulsion
• Three phase connection with phase changer shall be provided for the complex with individual separate meters for all the flats.
• Fully concealed ISI cable wiring without light fittings.
• Hall: two fan, three light points and two 5 amps plug points, cable provision, telephone provision
• Bedroom: one fan point, two light points and one 5 amps plug point and AC point in master bed room
• Kitchen: one fan point, two light points and one 5 amps plug point.one 15amps
• Dining: one fan point, two light points and one 5 amps plug point and 15 amps
• Toilet: one light and one 15 amps plug point