·The structure will be of R.C.C framed Structure.
·All Walls will be plastered with cement mortar finished smooth in the interiors and finished rough in the exteriors to match the facade.
·Teak wood main door
· Padauk Wood frames for other doors with solid core and moulded skin door
· Toilet & kitchen doors will be of Padauk wood Frames and solid core water proof flush shutter.
· Brass handles and hinges for main door.
· Round locks and fittings for other doors, Godrej or equivalent
· Powder coated / anodized aluminium section with 4mm thick clear glass for windows
· Anodized aluminium with 4mm pin head glass top hung for ventilator
· Ceiling painting OBD over putty
· Acrylic Emulsion for interior walls, Asian Paints or equivalent
· Enamel painting for MS grills
· Exterior walls painted with weather shield paints, Asian Paints or equivalent
· All Pipe lines wherever visible will be painted with enamel of suitable colour to match the facade of building.
· Melamine matt-finish paint for main door
· Enamel painting for other doors
· Living and Dining
· 24" x 24" vitrified flooring tiles for living and dining, Asian or equivalent
· 4" skirting of vitrified tiles
· Ceramic flooring, Kajaria or equivalent
· 4" skirting
Kitchen and Wash Area:
· 20mm granite counters with half round nosing for kitchen
· 12" x 12" anti-skid ceramic flooring tiles for kitchen and wash area
· 8" x 12" ceramic dado (2' above counter) for kitchen
· 12" x 12" anti-skid ceramic flooring tiles
· 8" x 12 ceramic tiles up to full height
With the arrival of hordes of multinationals and corporates, our country has witnessed a tremendous shift in the lifestyle of the Indian consumer. Thanks to the latter are hunt for quality homes and consumer-friendly housing loans with interest rates that have dropped down, Chennai's real estate scenario is booming. To today's tech-savvy consumer, a perfect living space means an elegant home equipped with a world of amenities. This increasing demand has led many new developers to spring up all across the city. But few are born with a vision. Indus Foundations is one among them.With plans to widen our horizons, we've recently ventured into distribution of building materials and goods, apart from consultants for rendering property development services. With the two directors, Mr. R. Naren and Mr. R. Praveen at the helm, the firm has successfully completed over 30 projects with 5 new projects currently underway. Our distinct departments work in sync with the consulting engineers for project planning, architectural design and execution. As a one-stop shop for our customers we hire highly qualified architects who are professionally sound to work on our projects giving details to all the aspects.