Kelambakkam is an important junction connecting the ECR (East Coast Road) and the GST (Grand Southern Trunk) Road; from Kovalam to Vandaloor Zoo. It also connects Mamallapuram and Adyar. From Kelambakkam, locations connected include (Thiruporur, Mamallapuram, Adyar, Vandalur Zoo, Tambaram, ,George Town, and Tidel Park). Kelambakkam has been a popular market for adjoining villages like Velichai and Pudupakkam. Today, Kelambakkam is better known than neighbouring Thiruporur.Kelambakkam has a bus terminus.
Bus terminus Distance:
• Kelambakkam to Layout - 3.5km
• OMR to Layout - 1.5 km
• Layout to Thiruporur - 6.0km
• layout to Kovalam - 7km.
• SSN Eng.College
• Fomra Eng.College
• VIT (Vellore Institute of Technogy
• Susihari International School
• Hindustan University
• Jagannath Vidyalaya CBSC school
• Chettinadu Hospital
• Sabari Inn
• Fully Gated community.
• Complete compound walls are provided.
• In and out Gates are provided.
• Latest High quality street lights are provided.
• 40 Feet and 30 Feet Tar roads are laid in High Quality.
• Electrical lines are provided in all street areas.
• Sweet drinking Ground water
Residential plots are gaining prominence as one of the most preferred property types. This trend was also reflected in our latest survey, where for the first time plots emerged as most preferred property-type with about 48 per cent respondents voting for it.
While plots do score better over other property-types for better returns, this remarkable trend also indicates that buyers are now investing with mid-to-long term investment horizon.