* RCC Framed structure with high quality chamber brick wall or solid concrete blocks for external and internal partitions.
* Plastered and finished with “APEX” premium paint from Asian or equivalent externally.
* Thermal insulation will be done on the ceiling on the Fourth floor to take care of heat related issues.
Flooring*: Vitrified Tiles for all areas except bath rooms and balconies which will have anti skid ceramic flooring
Doors *: Polished teak wood door for main entrance.
* All Internal Doors will be provided with seasoned country wood frames.
* Flush doors for Internal Doors, Water Resistant Doors for Toilets and all doors provided with good quality locks
Windows*: Teak Wood Polished Windows with Steel Grills wherever necessary
Kitchen*: Polished granite slabs for kitchen platform fixed with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board
Lofts*: RCC Lofts in master bedroom and kitchen
* Coloured Western Style WC in all Bathrooms. Bathroom Fixtures will be from Parryware/Hindustan or equivalent.
* Colour Design Glazed tiles for the wall dado upto full height of wall along with suitable colour matching tile for the flooring. Tiles will be of Johnson/Kajaria make or equivalent.
* Geyser with hot and cold piping with high quality Chrome Plated pipefitting.
* CP Fittings to be of Parryware make or equivalent.
* Bathtub provision in the Master Bedroom with associated fittings and wet area segregated from the other bathroom areas
* 3 Phase Electric Connections. Multi-Core high quality copper wiring in concealed PVC conduits with MCB and recessed switches.
* High Voltage Circuit for AC, Geyser, Fridge etc., and low voltage circuits for other points.
* Modular Switches by Anchor Roma/Siemens Crabtree / MK make to be provided
* Transformer will be provided as per specification of TNEB.
Water Supply*: Deep Bore Well for Ground Water with Underground sump for both metro water and ground water
Lift* :One Elevator from Johnson or equivalent manufacturer will be installed
Walls*: Putty and emulsion paint and ceilings with white cement paint.
Harmony’s promoters with nearly two decades of extensive Real Estate Development experience bring their expertise to focus on every aspect of the project. In simple words, everything from precision engineering to aesthetic design, fast track execution process right down to high-class interiors is done in-house. This allows for stringent quality control - which in turn gives our customers a fine combination of precision and aesthetics.We believe our buildings should reflect engineering excellence with a view to providing complete customer satisfaction. It is our intention that the quality of our products and services should result in complete value for our clients and thus fostering continuous demand for our products.The combination of prime location, aesthetic appeal, functional design, and optimum use of space and excellence of construction with an affordable price is the hallmark of Harmony’s “VALUE FOR MONEY" proposition.