Structure:* RCC Framed structure with high quality chamber brick wall for external and internal partitions.
* Plastered and finished with “APEX” premium paint from Asian or equivalent externally.
* Adequate Ventilation and Lighting.
* The ceiling height will be a minimum of 9’6” between finally laid flooring and ceiling).
* Wardrobe space and lofts in bedrooms and kitchen.
Flooring:* Vitrified Tiles for all areas except bath rooms which will have anti-skid ceramic flooring.
Doors:* Polished teak wood door for main entrance.
* All Internal Doors will be provided with Teak wood frames.
* Flush doors for Internal Doors, Water Resistant Doors for Toilets and all doors provided with good quality locks
* French Door will be provided between the living hall and balcony
Windows:* UPVC Sound Proof Casement / Sliding Windows for all rooms and UPVC Fixed Ventilators for Toilets. Appropriate grills on all windows
Kitchen:* Polished granite slab for kitchen platform fixed with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board.
Toilets:* Coloured Western Style WC in all Bathrooms. Bathroom Fixtures will be from Parryware/Hindustan or equivalent.
* Colour Design Glazed tiles for the wall dado upto full height of wall along with suitable colour matching tile for the flooring. Tiles will be of Johnson/Kajaria make or equivalent.
* Geyser provision with hot and cold piping with high quality Chrome Plated pipefitting.
* CP Fittings to be of Parryware /Jagaur make or equivalent.
* 3 Phase Electric Connections. Multi-Core high quality copper wiring in concealed PVC conduits with MCB and recessed switches. Phase changer so that phases can be changed if there is power cut in specific phase(s)
* High Voltage Circuit for AC, Geyser, Fridge etc., and low voltage circuits for other points.
* Modular Switches by Anchor Roma/Siemens Crabtree / MK make to be provided
Water Supply:* 2 Deep Bore Wells for Ground Water with Underground sump for both metro water and ground water
Lift:* One Elevator of Eight Passenger Capacity with rescue device from Johnson or equivalent manufacturer will be installed
Harmony’s promoters with nearly two decades of extensive Real Estate Development experience bring their expertise to focus on every aspect of the project. In simple words, everything from precision engineering to aesthetic design, fast track execution process right down to high-class interiors is done in-house. This allows for stringent quality control - which in turn gives our customers a fine combination of precision and aesthetics.We believe our buildings should reflect engineering excellence with a view to providing complete customer satisfaction. It is our intention that the quality of our products and services should result in complete value for our clients and thus fostering continuous demand for our products.The combination of prime location, aesthetic appeal, functional design, and optimum use of space and excellence of construction with an affordable price is the hallmark of Harmony’s “VALUE FOR MONEY" proposition.