Gokul Avenue DTCP Approved Plots @ Thiruporur
DTCP approved – 2/2016
Welcome to Gokul Avenue at Thiruporur. Close to Thiruporur Murugan temple ,IT Hubs, Industrial and factories,CBSE Schools and Prestigious Colleges, Gokul Avenue is sure to be at the centre of development in the neighborhood. The project is well equipped with all the amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents.
About the project:
GOKUL AVENUE near to proposed byepass (200ft) and Elevated railwaylines, Situated in Between Japanese Township and Siruseri IT Park. Strategically located between ECR Road,Old Mahabalipuram Road and also connectivity to GST ROAD.
- Total Land Area 3.47 acres of land with 63 plots.
- Totally 3 parks and 1 shop is available within the gated community.
- Within the gated community we are constructing customized villas. Minimum land area 600 sq.ft and build up area is 730 sq.ft.
- 40,30 feet & 23 feet black top roads.
- Plot size : 600sq.ft to 2400sq.ft,
- Nearby SARE Apartments and many more apartments are located already peoples are occupied
- Gated Community
- Highly Protected Boundary Wall
- Well laid wide roads
- Beautiful Landscape
- 24x7 Securities
- Pure drinking water facility
- Pollution-free Environment
- Quick appreciation area
- Surrounded by Residential Apartments
- Surrounded by Schools, Colleges & MNC Companies
- Ready for Immediate Construction
- Just 500 meters from proposed bypass road (kalavakkam to pooncherri).
- Just 30 mins away from it center at siruseri and contiguous to the developing japanese city called one hub.
- Just 15 mins from Chettinadu Health City
- Surrounded by Schools like vellammal(CBSE),Jagannath Vidyalaya(CBSE) & St.Marys Mat Higher sec school.
- Near by SSN and SMK Forma colleges are located.
- Interlink black top roads, avenue trees and parks
Proposed development near Thiruporur
- Railway link Thiruvanmiur to Mahabhalipuram(EXTD to kadaloor)
- Proposed railway station at Thiruporur
- Govt. Has proposed 6 new metro rail corridors. Out of which one is up to siruseri
- Thiruporur will also be one of the buzzing hubs of the sports world in the future as the government has proposed to open the international cricket stadium.
- omr bypass link road is also one of the proposed development in the vicinity making thiruporur a growing mini city in terms of residential and commercial developments.
ONE Hub japanese township is proposed to be completed within a span of 6 to 8 years. This township is sure to attract heavy investment into the automobiles, Electronics and consumer goods industry. This will expedite the social infrastructure development in thiruporur, Thereby giving the residents wide options in terms of consumer goods, Education and entertainment.
List of companies coming inside one hub
- Hitachi automotive systems ltd.