Bhagavathy Parvathi Enclave is an unmatched Residential property located in Selaiyur, Chennai. The project offers plenty of benefits that includes prime location, comfortable and lavish lifestyle, great amenities, healthy surroundings and high return.
• R C C Framed structure with 9″external and 4.5″ internal partition bricks masonry walls.
• All rooms, balconies and passages vitrified tiles that are known for their higher quality.
• The kitchen and toilets floor have ceramic tiles.
• Electrical work with copper wires in concealed PVC conduits. Provision shall be made for sufficient lighting and power points. Switches and sockets, telephone and TV points in each bedroom and living room.
• Electrical Line for inverter and 3 Phase E.B. connections with Change over switch.
• All toilets with glazed tile dado up to 7 feet high, Parry ware/Hind ware (EWC/IWC) sanitary fittings and higher quality CP Bathroom fittings. Provision of hot and cold water supply in all toilets.
• Main door- Teak solid wood frame and Teak wood door with Dorset or equivalent locks, Door eye, Door chain, SS tower bolt and a door stopper.
• Inner doors- country wood frame with flush door shutters with locks, Tower bolts and Door Stopper. Enamel paints for doors.
• UPVC windows with see-through plain glass painted MS grills will be fixed on the inner side or wooden frame windows with grill and Enamel paints for doors.
• Inside the building painting with wall putty finish with two coat emulsion paint outside the building painting with the coat cum primer two coat exterior Emulsion doors, windows and Grills are Painting with one coat primer two coats Enamel painting.
• Polished black granite kitchen counter, Ceramic glazed tile dado up to 4 feet high upon kitchen counter, Single bowl Stainless steel sink with drain board. Provision for Exhaust point.
• One side 2′ depth loft in bed rooms and Kitchen.
• Polished cuddapah slab shelves 4 ft width, 7 ft height and 1 ft depth in kitchen, Open wardrobes in Bed Rooms.
• Weathering course using brick bats, lime, and concrete with Kerala tiles.
• Common bore well, underground sump, septic tank and rain harvesting.
• As per Requirement by client at Extra cost