My Shortlists
Chennai
+View More
Verified ListingSoldout Listing

Bellonii's Silver Spring

Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
Behind Apollo multi specialty Hospital, CTS, @ Church road, St. Pius school, Opposite to Thirumalai Nagar corporation park.
PRICE ON REQUEST
Units Available: 3 BHK Apartments/Flats
Possession: Ready To Move
Price of Bellonii's Silver Spring

Property

Type

1456 SqFt
3 BHK Apartments/Flats
Price : ₹ 7500/ SqFt
Bathrooms:3
₹ 1.09Cr+
Neighbourhood of Bellonii's Silver Spring
Banks Associated with Bellonii's Silver Spring
Legal Information of Bellonii's Silver Spring
Amenities of Bellonii's Silver Spring

Basic Amenities

Lift
Power Backup
Car Parking
Rainwater Harvesting
2 Wheeler Parking

Convenience Amenities

Visitor's Parking

Other Amenities

• Security room & Servant restroom @ stilt floor
Overview of Bellonii's Silver Spring
Bellonii's Silver Spring comes up with luxurious apartments with covered car parking, lift, excellent interiors, spacious rooms and world class fittings. Each apartment is carefully crafted with ample ventilation. The Stilt+4 storey tower house with 8 Flats 3BHK bedroom with 2 Toilet apartments.Spacious hall with 8’ 0�x7’0� French door to balcony that come with state-of-the-art amenities that truly make it a world class home.

Location Proximities:
  • OMR-MGR Road Junction@ 2 mins driving .
  • Bank @ 2 mins driving.
  • ATM @ 5 mins walking.
  • Nilgiries Super Market @ 2 mins driving.
  • Market & shops @ 1 mins driving.
  • Temple,church and Mosque @ 2 mins walking.
  • Hospital (Apollo,C.M.Hospital) @ 2 mins driving.
  • St.Pius Matric School @ 2 mins walking.
  • Abacus CBSE School @ 2 mins driving.
  • MNM Jain Engineering College @ 2 Km.
  • OMR Road - Perungudi Bus stop @ 2 mins driving.
  • OMR Perungudi Toll Gate @ 2 mins driving.
  • Hotel Saravana Bhavan @ 2 mins driving.


  • Unique Selling Point:
  • All flats are east facing as per Vaastu.
  • Exclusive covered car parking at stilt floor for all flats. Additional car parking also available on demand.
  • Visitors car parking space also available in set-back space.
  • Building occupied only 40% of plot area and remaining 60% plot area kept as set back spaces.
  • Two flats in each floor with excellent ventilation on all side which enhance mental & physical well – being.
  • Corner Plot – facing two public roads, high proximity to all locations which provide comfort and convenient for all purposes
  • Opposite to Corporation Park. Provides a user friendly environment .
  • Planned Residential Area closer to major IT Parks .
  • All walls with chamber bricks.
  • Total 8 flats 3 BHK only – low maintenance charges
  • 2 Nos Borewell.