Specifications - AP Esther Paul
* Column Pillar Foundation with R.C.C. beams, Slabs, etc.
* All outer walls should be Double Brick Work in c.m.1:5
* All inner walls shall be Single Brick Work in c.m.1:4
* All external walls shall be of Plastered Finish.
* All rooms shall have "2' x 2' Joint Free Tiles flooring and skirting.
* Glazed tiles shall be provided in toilet walls concept design upto height of 7’0” and flooring shall be provided iii.Spartek antiskit.
* Glazed tiles shall be provided also on kitchen wall upto height of 3’0” from the kitchen platform.
* Staircases shall be finished with Anti Skit Tiles.
* All doors and window frames shall be made out of African Teak Wood.
* Entrance door shall be in Teak Wood with frame Varnished shutters.
* All internal doors shall be provided water Proofing-Moulded Flush Doors.
* Powder Coated steel fixtures shall be used for all door fittings.
* Windows shall be provided with African Teak Wood Glazed Shutters.
* In toilets Fixed Lowered Ventilators shall be provided.
* All windows and ventilators shall have Enamel Painted Mild Steel Grills.
* Kitchen platform shall be polished in Green Granite Slab with Stainless Steel Sink.
vii.SANITARY WARE & PLUMBING :
* Colour European Water Closet (EWC) provided in attached toilet and Indian water closet
* (IWC) provided in common toilet.
* All plumbing line shall be of Concealed type.
* All taps and showers shall be of Medium Quality,Chromium-Plated with mixing fitting.
* Concrete lofts shall be provided in kitchen and bedrooms. Cub-boards shall be provided in bedroom, kitchen, dining, wherever possible.
* Internal surface shall be finish with two coats patty with Emulsion paint.
* External surface shall be finished with ACE Emulsion Paint.
x.WATER SUPPLY :
* A Sump to receive metro water and bore water shall be provided.
* An Overhead Tank of sufficient capacity to store bore water and metro water in separate compartments shall also be provided.
* All wiring are Concealed suitable for 3-Phase supply.
* All wiring shall have copper conductor and adequate routing for lighting and power loads.
* Separate energy meter shall be given to each apartment in meter room located at ground floor. Distribution board shall be provided in each apartment for easy isolation of supply.
* Common services shall have separate meters.
* 15-A Plug shall be provided in Kitchen and Toilets.
xii.COMMON FEATURES :
* Lift With Emergency Landing.
* All open area shall be paved with Cement Tiles.
* Entrance and Exit gate shall be provided.
* Common areas, staircases and compound shall be with Adequate light points.
xiii.ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
* The Following additional features are not included in the amenities.
* Electrical fittings or Electrical Appliances.
* Shelving,Pelmets,Cup-board shutters.
* Close line kitchen cabinet.
A.P.CONSTRUCTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED incorporated in the year 2008.
The Managing Director of our company MR. P.S.SHIVAKUMAR is having rich experience in the Construction field for the past 19 years, who has completed 50 prestigious projects and won the hearts of its clients in the form of testimonials. A.P construction India pvt ltd is known for its quality and perfection. All our projects experience the refreshing difference of living with nature, set in a beautifully Location. All our apartments have unique and excellent architecture. We ensure a strict andherence to CMDA norms, without compromising on the comfort of Living.
We are into Civil Construction. We provide 100% commitment and look forward for complete satisfaction of our customers.
As Architectural Consultant we are having Satisfied client base of N.R.I's Software industries, M.N.C's Banks, honourable dignities etc.