A tranquil haven in a bustling Bangalore. Where time runs a little slower, because everything you need is a little closer. Where you live, laugh and play a little longer, a home that is specially made so love grows stronger.
UMIYA Woods brings you the best of both worlds. With ITPL being within 2 km from home, you can combine the ease of city life with the peace of living in a natural environment. The time you save on travelling can be used to do all the things that make you truly happy. It is ideally located to maximize the benefits of contemporary living while keeping up with corporate life. UMIYA Woods gives you meticulously designed two and three BHK apartments of unparalleled value with all the amenities to make life as comfortable as possible.
1. As you are aware, the biggest USP of our project is the location. One thing that we say to all our visitors/leads/clients about UMIYA Woods is, “you can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you want to feel”. You would be staying in a peaceful enclave of just 96 apartments in the “Heart of Whiefield”
2. Secondly, one thing that UMIYA has never compromised is quality. Quality is synonymous with us. We do not sub contract the work and ensure that all the quality parameters are met.
3. Thirdly, we are very transparent. Thereby, we ensure all legal compliances are complied with and have all documents in place as far as the legal titles are concerned. We also ensure that all our buildings have the Occupancy Certificate (OC).
4. Further, we are punctual and deliver our projects on time.
5. Lastly, UMIYA Woods is a luxury project . The construction cost for a premium project with luxury specifications is always higher. Always compare us to other projects keeping in mind our location, amenities, quality and our transparency. We would be glad to welcome you to be a part of the UMIYA Family.
Car Parking: 2 Basements.
Tentative Building Maintenance Charges Currently calculated at Rs. 4.50/- Per Sqft and one time Corpus fund which is equivalent to one year maintenance charge